Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Five bucks!

Looks like this weekend will be warmer, unless the weather wonks are lying again.

Reminder for those of you not working on Monday (or if you have a long, flexible lunch hour):
The annual Presidents Day Grudge Match is scheduled for Monday at 10am on the SME field. Start thinking now about who you have a grudge against and how you can line up on the other side. If you need suggestions, please contact Ramiro who plays out his grudge against Wasim almost every week. Unfortunately, the Treasury Department does not produce enough $5 bills for him to pay off his debt.

Also, please vote in the poll. There have been strong opinions on this one, so feel free to express yours. Notice there is no place for comments. I will play around with that to see if I can add a suggestion area underneath.

6 comments:

  1. OK, I got the comment section to work, but it is a serious pain... If your comment on the poll is strong enough, feel free to jump through the hoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently my comment never made it...

    ...so are there games Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes:
    Saturday, 9am - SME
    Sunday, 3pm - SMW
    Monday, 10am - SME

    Hope to see you out there!

    I have had to hit the 'Post Comment' button twice almost every time I comment. Sorry. I am not sure why it doesn't pick the comment up the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in for Sat and Sun but not for Monday. Good Luck. Wasim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My "grudge match" will be against the great Makalele a.k.a. Doug Ngomsi. I have a secret weapon to succeed as well. Heh! Heh! heh! Sorry I missed you Doug. Next time my friend

    from
    Sanat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man! If I would've known I would found a sub for my meeting Saturday morning and came to the throw-down instead. Looks like you snuck in and out..rats. I'll catch you next time, Sanat. Besides, this "grudge" is too epic to resolve in just one outting...

    ReplyDelete

Followers