Friday, January 16, 2015

Who Are Ya!! - Elias Nyakpor

Where were you born?
I 'm from Togo in west Africa.


If you were not born in the Kansas City area, when did you arrive and what circumstances brought you to KC?I've been here in KC since July 2014. My wife is from here.


What team(s) do you support as a fan?
For fan, I support my country team, Les Eperviers du Togo.


How did you find the Youngs Park game?
I found the young park game because of my friend, Norris. We go to the same church (Jacob Well) and I was asking him to find soccer players so I could practice more. He introduced me to Christopher who plays soccer in the same place every Sunday with Papa. I met Papa and he invited me to the Youngs Park game.


Can you tell us something about yourself that not everyone in the group would know?
I'm 37 old, I'm married and we have a son. For work, I used to make teck furniture (every design), I had  my own business for 12 years and now I'm a stay at home dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers