Thursday, January 8, 2015

Who Are Ya!! - Meredith Keith

Where were you born?
Rapid City, South Dakota

If you were not born in the Kansas City area, when did you arrive and what circumstances brought you to KC?
I arrived in 2012 after my husband was accepted to medical school at KU.

What team(s) do you support as a fan? 
Sporting KC; I am not a sports fan but rather enjoy playing all sports. 

What is your earliest soccer memory? 
I was given a pastel colored soccer ball toy as a baby; I lived on an Indian reservation in South Dakota at that time and soccer had always been a dream for me. Only when I moved off was I able to start my passion for soccer. 

How did you find the Youngs Park game? 
Tons of searching online for pick up soccer. 

Can you tell us something about yourself that not everyone in the group would know? 
I have moved around a lot in my 28 years of life and the one thing that has been constant in my life has been soccer. I am so happy to have found you all and enjoy getting to know you in the coming year.
 
Here is some additional info about me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers