Sunday, January 3, 2010

Added feature and Sunday's match

A weather section has been added below and to the right, but you have to change the zip code for it to have any real meaning. Zip codes are now included in the locations of the ongoing games for easy reference.

Immediately above that section, I added a LINK that shows the hour-by-hour forecast for Shawnee Mission. If you need to know to add an extra layer in the winter or bring an extra bottle of water in the summer, you may find this helpful.

Who is in today? Please comment here or send me an email.

If the link above doesn't work, my email address is:
tbragg2@gmail.com

Hope to see you on the pitch!

2 comments:

  1. Please call me if you have any problems leaving comments. I have heard there are some issues...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE CREST!!!...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside or maybe thats just the hot chocolate talking :)
    Great work Bill and Troy for the crest and the site. Now we are looking like semi-pros for real..i say we enter a competition, we certainly have the talent

    Great work guys KUDOS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers