Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend games?

Never before in our storied history have we experienced a mix of cold and snow for such an extended period of time. We have had an unprecedented 3 week gap in games during this 2009 - 2010 season. I am posting this to gauge interest in matches this weekend.

My recommendation is to skip Saturday, but play Sunday at 3pm.

Please let me know your thoughts and, if possible, leave a comment if you are interested in playing on Sunday. I will post something here on Sunday before leaving for SMW if the game is on, or earlier if it is apparent that there is not enough interest to get in a match.

Of course I am always available via phone, text, or email (send me an email if you don't have my phone number and want it):
tbragg2@gmail.com


*** Huge props to Bill L. for developing the Youngs Park Soccer Club crest!!! Fantastic work, lad, pip, pip! [Next post I will reveal what 'Vegrandis Calx Magnus Somnium' means. Again, Bill, Brilliant!]

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, it is very unlikely that I will be able to play on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out this weekend but will be in town next weekend, and if it's not as cold as today, I will definitely play next Saturday.
    G

    ReplyDelete

Followers