Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekend matches & MLK Day game

It appears that the weather is going to cooperate this weekend for a change.

I have not driven past SME lately to see how the field looks. Will someone be able to do that today and leave a comment here?

Even though the temperature is expected to be warmer, some players are nervous about snow on the field. A knee surgery or two certainly warrants caution. Please check back here for field conditions if that is something that concerns you.

Also, does the time and place for our annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day match work? It is listed as 10am at SME. Hopefully we can get enough players to continue the tradition. Feel free to comment on this, as well.

See you on the pitch!

5 comments:

  1. I can play on MLK Day. Wasim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there tomorrow, but I'm still working on MLK Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how the field has held up, but I am walking out my door to go play. Hope you all are in, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in for MLK bowl at 10:00 am.
    Guillo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to play on MLK Day but have to leave around 11:30.

    ReplyDelete

Followers